missing debug info

John Erickson jderick@REDACTED
Wed Jan 13 21:25:46 CET 2010

I have compiled all my files with +debug_info, but I still see processes in
"undefined" functions when I use i() or bt().

Also, I have tried to get stack traces from gdb.  I notice that I also get
?? functions in those traces, in places where I would expect to see my
erlang functions.  Does erlang generate GDB debug info for user code?  I do
see parts of the trace that call into the erlang system.

Also, when I try to open a debugger with ia(pid(0,71,0)) it says 'no_proc',
even though that process is shown in the i() listing.

John