[erlang-questions] Mochi media

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Wed Jan 13 04:57:26 CET 2010

Thank you everyone! Special thanks to the Erlang OTP team past and
present for building such a solid and incredible product and the open
source community for extending Erlang far beyond its telecom roots.

I hope Mochi's story helps Erlang reach an even wider group of
talented programmers and I owe all of you many beers, redeemable next
time I see you :)

Also, if any of you are interested in helping Mochi dominate we are
currently hiring (in San Francisco)!
http://www.mochimedia.com/jobs.html