[erlang-questions] [ANN] efene programming language 0.1 released

Tony Arcieri tony@REDACTED
Tue Jan 12 17:53:51 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Mariano Guerra <
luismarianoguerra@REDACTED> wrote:

> as I said above it's just an alternative syntax with some syntactic
> sugar. I started it because when I started learning erlang some months
> ago I found the syntax a little scary (I come from the languages I
> named above) and as an excuse to learn more erlang and help people as
> me I decided to start this project.

Okay, for some reason I guess I got the impression that you were going for
something more than just the JavaScript syntax.  So Efene is more like LFE,
only with a JavaScript-like syntax?

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand