[erlang-questions] [ANN] efene programming language 0.1 released
Tue Jan 12 06:43:15 CET 2010
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Mariano Guerra <
> efene is a programming language that runs on the erlang virtual machine.
> the idea is to provide an alternative syntax to erlang that is most
> suitable for people coming from languages like Java, C, C++, C#,
As someone dealing with similar problems in my implementation of Reia (
http://github.com/tarcieri/reia) I have a number of questions about your
- Do you support destructive assignment?
- Do you support the "assign" operators that are found in traditional
imperative languages (e.g. += -= *= /= |= &= ^= <<= >>=)
you provide a prototype-based object model?
- How do you handle concurrency?
- How do you handle distribution?
- How do you interface back with Erlang?
- How do you handle exceptions?
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand
More information about the erlang-questions