[erlang-questions] Re: Web server structure: Rack

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Sun Jan 10 15:59:03 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Steve Davis
<steven.charles.davis@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi Max,
>
> IIRC none of this seems to be radically different to what the inets
> httpd mod_* api does/enables.

Yes, it does look like mod_*, however there are some questions:
1) as far as I understood, it is impossible to configure different
stacks for different vhosts?
As you can see in my example, I have added to process chain, module
that decodes cookie into session.
This decoder should use secret key, which is specific for vhost.

2) I haven't still found API for creating custom modules, so my two
questions about specific cases with endless streams are actual.