[erlang-questions] Is there a way to generate PDFs with edoc?

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue Jan 5 15:34:46 CET 2010

Hi,

We are generating pdf via edoc for some of the applications.
For example the doc for edoc and syntax_tools are generated this way.

We use a layout callback module for edoc which produces XML according to the
DTD we use for OTP documentation.
The callback module belongs to the docbuilder application and the module name
is docb_edoc_xml_cb. You find an example on how to use it in the
source of that module.

If you use that approach you PDF will look like :
http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/edoc/edoc.pdf

See the make files in the doc directory of the edoc and syntax_tools
applications.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP, Ericsson