Will parameterized modules become an official part of Erlang?

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sat Feb 20 23:32:07 CET 2010

Hi Tuncer,

Yep, I have read that paper. I think that was where I first learned
how to use parameterized modules.

I'm just saying that in practice, I am personally using them less and
less.

regs,
/s