[erlang-questions] Need Apache FOP to build *any* docs?

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Thu Feb 18 17:31:26 CET 2010

FOP is only needed for the PDF generation.

The build support for building the docs is very new and I think both
the html and
PDFs are built in the same step. We will to refine this.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson.