[erlang-questions] Re: reverse engineering beam files / obfuscation ?

Kay Kay kaykay.unique@REDACTED
Sat Feb 13 09:43:41 CET 2010

Thanks everyone for replying to this thread. That comparison between the
JVM bytecodes and erlang beam-s is definitely comforting. But I was just
worried from an IP perspective entirely reverse engineered altogether.

 From a commercialization perspective , are there any licensing
restrictions to be aware , if there were a commercial app on top of the
Erlang system ?