[erlang-questions] Re: reverse engineering beam files / obfuscation ?

Michael Turner leap@REDACTED
Sat Feb 13 06:10:02 CET 2010

But ... decompiling BEAM code just gives you Erlang source code, right?
Which is read fluently by, what, only about 0.02% of software engineers?

How much more obfuscation could you ask for?

;-)

-michael turner