[erlang-questions] Desktop or web-based full help by Erlang

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Thu Dec 30 07:30:54 CET 2010

Hi,

I use Omega (courtesy of Xapian) to provide a ranked full-text search page
for local Erlang documentation which I serve off a local yaws server. I
use omindex to build the index then the omega cgi app for the search page
itself.

http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/149223
http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/OmegaExample

- Edmond -