[erlang-questions] CDR encoding/decoding

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Wed Dec 22 17:47:32 CET 2010

Hello!

The Orber CDR encode/decode implementation is not intended for external
usage, i.e. other applications, which is why it's not documented.
Naturally there is nothing stopping you from using these modules, but then
you must be prepared for that things (e.g. API) can change without
warning.

Best Regards,

Niclas E @ Erlang/OTP