[erlang-questions] CORBA recursive types

Rudolph van Graan rvg@REDACTED
Tue Dec 21 13:47:06 CET 2010

Ah Brilliant! I was beginning to fear that CORBA is a dying project. Any idea how one can go about supporting the valuetype construct? I am willing to help out if somebody can give me a few pointers on where what needs to be done.

> valuetype Base {
>   long    some_data;
> };
>
> valuetype  Derived : Base {
>   long    more_data;
> };

The reason for this request is that valuetype enables the re-use for structs, i.e. in some kind of inheritance scheme and that solves one major obstacle.

Thanks

Rudolph van Graan