[erlang-questions] Fault injection for testing?

Morten Krogh mk@REDACTED
Mon Dec 20 17:15:37 CET 2010

Of course not, but you can change your quota.
Or use any of the other methods. Change permissions. That is easy.

You can probably trust that file:write_file works, so you just need to
test one type of error.

Personally I would use permissions or an invalid filename, i.e. a path
that doesn't exist. Those are both very easy.

Morten.