[erlang-questions] Erlang IDE to develop GUIs

David KOCH dkoch@REDACTED
Tue Dec 14 23:19:03 CET 2010

To my knowledge, nothing of that sort have presently been set up. You
might consider the now integrated wxWidget binding of the OTP
distrubution, yet you still have to develop everything all by yourself,
there is no such framework available.