[erlang-questions] Speaking of comments

Alain O'Dea alain.odea@REDACTED
Mon Dec 13 22:54:54 CET 2010

GitHub die this beautifully without any language specific
requirements.  Check out
https://github.com/AlainODea/simple_cache/commit/0a85f413a85ea589d612c2ab0853ac932626f3a1
to see how I used Otto annotate the interesting bits of a commit I
made.  If these GitHub annotations are available in the REST API it
would make for a powerful editor/IDE enhancement.