[erlang-questions] best practice for calling C from Erlang

Alexey Romanov alexey.v.romanov@REDACTED
Mon Dec 13 17:07:54 CET 2010

Erlang Driver Toolkit (http://www.snookles.com/erlang/edtk/) seems
like it should fit the bill, but
1) it accepts bindings description in XML;
2) I don't think it is maintained anymore (though I could be wrong);
3) I haven't used it personally.

Yours, Alexey Romanov