[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang/OTP R14B01 has been released

Zvi . zvi.avraham@REDACTED
Mon Dec 13 13:23:31 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Robert Virding <
robert.virding@REDACTED> wrote:

> In neither case are you running the compiler, both are handled by the
> interpreter, erl_eval, so they should behave in the same way. I would class
> this as a bug.
>
> Robert

yes, I was lazy to write a real module, so I just played from REPL. I guess
this is yet another reason, when people will blame for not using emacs ;) So
what, it's not possible to write modules from shell? It's easy with decent
editor like emacs ;)

Zvi