[erlang-questions] Possible enhancement for Makefile.in of R14B01

Alain O'Dea alain.odea@REDACTED
Sat Dec 11 03:55:22 CET 2010

My sincerest apologies Boris.  I made an incorrect assumption.

My apologies also to the OTP team.  Pull Requests do include a
conversational aspect and tie the conversation to the patch
submission, but I now realize this is not the preferred mechanism for
Erlang/OTP.  I will in future refer people to
https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/Submitting-patches.

Thank you,
Alain