[erlang-questions] reltool to include a module

stewart mackenzie setori88@REDACTED
Thu Dec 9 15:34:59 CET 2010

Hello there,

Well I do understand that the shell can only list modules that are loaded
into the system.

I have used the *code *module and it does not load.
I have included {mod_cond,all}in my reltool.config file
I have included the module names in the app file of the pheobus dependency.
I have even included the below, but to no avail.

  {app, phoebus_algos, [{mod,phoebus_core_path_find,[]},
                             {mod,phoebus_core_shortest_path,[]}
                             ]},
I have also made sure the system is configured to be embedded in the
reltool,config file.
{profile, embedded},

Please can someone help me to get these modules loaded into the system.

The source is available easy to build and investigate and the steps are made
available.

>> > git clone git://github.com/sjmackenzie/phoebus
>> > cd phoebus
>> > make rel
>> > ./rel/phoebus/bin/phoebus console

I would love assistance - and a most gracious thank you.

Regards
Stewart