[erlang-questions] mailing list "reply to"

Morten Krogh mk@REDACTED
Tue Dec 7 09:10:58 CET 2010

Allan,

It is not so important to me. Don't change it.
But the problem is, of course, that not all MUAs work like yours.
There is no reply to list, which means that one must copy/ paste
addresses around.
Also, why are private replies important at all in a mailing list?

Morten.