[erlang-questions] Erlounge Melbourne - Sat 4/12

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Mon Dec 6 12:13:46 CET 2010

Thanks also to Justin & Co for taking time out to drop by and answer all
our questions. Personally, it's always encouraging to meet someone running
a startup that's actually making money :)

- Edmond -