[erlang-questions] how to debug memory leaks?

Mazen Harake mazen.harake@REDACTED
Sun Dec 5 08:36:34 CET 2010

Even if it is not a direct answer to your question I would like to
recommend entop which helps you monitor these things.

Check it out here:
https://github.com/mazenharake/entop

If it has short comings then you can read about how to customize it here:
http://mazenharake.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/hacking-entop/

/M