[erlang-questions] layers of goo(d)?

Robert Virding <>
Sun Dec 5 01:23:27 CET 2010

Of course I have run LFE on erjang! And it works just as well as the rest of erlang. Ulf mentioned a small demo I gave at EF Lite LA where I ran distributed LFE on the BEAM and erjang, I intend to expand this into a good demo.

N.B. It would actually be strange if LFE did not run on erjang as erjang runs off the BEAM code and LFE does not tamper with the machine.