[erlang-questions] how to debug memory leaks?

Alexey Romanov alexey.v.romanov@REDACTED
Sat Dec 4 13:42:29 CET 2010

I am also seeing growth in heap size and memory consumption on a
couple of processes, but calling garbage_collect(Pid) manually frees
most of it. So it may just be that there is enough memory available
that it isn't garbage-collecting...

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 2:54 PM, mabrek <mabrek@REDACTED> wrote:
> Great thanks, it works for me.
>
> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Dan Gudmundsson <dgud@REDACTED> wrote:
>> Maybe sys:get_status/1 returns the state for gen processes.
>>
>> /Dan
>>
>> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 12:20 PM, mabrek <mabrek@REDACTED> wrote:
>>>
>>> It requires runtime code modification in suspected process to be
>>> implemented properly. io:format ~p shortens long lists.

Yours, Alexey Romanov