[erlang-questions] Setting TZ variable

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Sat Dec 4 03:06:36 CET 2010

And remember we've already got another PITA called the leap seconds.
(Note: POSIX intentionally *ignores* the leap seconds at all.
 Fortunately this has been properly handed in Erlang since R14B.)

Kenji Rikitake
still running my FreeBSD servers with djb's libtai

In the message <0004061E-6A2D-4A0E-9495-8E22F1778610@REDACTED>
dated Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 08:28:55AM +0100,