[erlang-questions] mailing list "reply to"

James Churchman jameschurchman@REDACTED
Fri Dec 3 02:15:38 CET 2010

I guess this makes some sense that it does not send duplicate messages!

Before i was removing the other recipients every time with reply all

Tho still it's unintuitive until explained especially as goggle groups, yahoo groups and all the many other malling lists i have still all behave in the opposite fashion with reply to list begin the default. i'd also say sending individual replies should be discourages by default, as everybody gets to learn from the replies to the list.. so even after understanding the reasoning this still feels wrong to me