[erlang-questions] OTP-EVA-MIB

Andrey Pampukha andrey.pampukha@REDACTED
Thu Dec 2 18:44:57 CET 2010

+1. Digging deeper into EVA's documentation, I've found very interesting thing:
Handle = query [E.generated || E <- table(eventTable), E.name = Name] end

Usage of the 'query' keyword in R14B leads to the following output:
1> query [X*2||X<-lists:seq(1,10)] end.
* 1: mnemosyne query, missing transformation

Googling for "erlang mnemosyne", the following link can be found:
http://www.erlang.org/documentation/doc-5.5.5/lib/mnemosyne-1.2.7.1/doc/html/mnemosyne.html
It's sayd that mnemosyne is some query language for Mnesia.
This application is also can't be found in recent Erlang/OTP releases...