[erlang-questions] How to configure Inets so that ESI would work?

Alain O'Dea alain.odea@REDACTED
Wed Dec 1 14:24:40 CET 2010

Hi Guy:

It is *very* easy to contribute doc enhancements to Erlang/OTP.  Just fork
https://github.com/erlang/otp/ and send pull requests for your
contributions.

So please add the information on ESI where you would have expected it and
send your enhancement as a Pull Request :)

Best regards,
Alain