[erlang-questions] Module For Enforcing Password Strength

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Mon Aug 16 18:54:48 CEST 2010

Jordan

That was kind of my initial thoughts, but I had a poke about a bit...

cracklib does a bit more than just look for patterns - it does case
normalisation, takes your username and looks for you reusing that, looks for
repeating patterns and all sorts of stuff...

hmmm - but I can't help thinking someone must have done it...

Gordon

--
Gordon Guthrie
CEO hypernumbers