[erlang-questions] Module For Enforcing Password Strength

Jordan Wilberding jwilberding@REDACTED
Mon Aug 16 15:10:32 CEST 2010

You can do most of these except the dictionary lookup with a regular
expression. For dictionary lookup, I'd just take whatever dictionary
cracklib uses, load it into a table or dict, and you are good to go for
lookups.

Thanks!
Jordan Wilberding