[erlang-questions] Best way to kill an async thread in a linked in driver?

Mazen Harake mazen.harake@REDACTED
Fri Aug 13 00:21:14 CEST 2010

  Sorry, I should have been a bit more clear:
I need to do things in Erlang space while I'm waiting for input, such as
telling the driver to print out a character at pos y,x.

This is the reason I can't be blocked in the driver.

Still... I may have missed something, you are more than welcome to
enlighten me :):)

/M