[erlang-questions] Best way to kill an async thread in a linked in driver?

Mazen Harake mazen.harake@REDACTED
Fri Aug 13 00:14:27 CEST 2010

  Hmm... I'm not sure what you mean but the part I do understand is that
select() blocks... right? I can't have anything that blocks in the
driver since I must be able to interact with it as I'm waiting for
input. E.g. I need to update a certain part of the screen even if the
user is not pressing any buttons.

I don't see how select() would make any difference? Perhaps I
misunderstood you, could you explain a bit more on how that would work?
Or perhaps point me to some direction?

Thanks for feedback,

/M