[erlang-questions] SQLite ODBC

maruthavanan s maruthavanan_s@REDACTED
Mon Apr 26 17:09:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks a lot got the problem,

When I select INT column it is working fine, but when I try to get VARCHAR still could not make it up.

Do I need to write any custom function.

I am using the below query. and get the below result.

11> odbc:sql_query(Pid,"select SERVER_ID from Server").
{selected,["Server_ID"],[{2}]}

12>odbc:sql_query(Pid,"select {fn CONVERT(SERVER_IP, SQL_VARCHAR)} "har" from Server").
* 1: syntax error before: har

I think I dont know to proceed with ODBC functions. Please help.

Thanks,
Marutha

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM,
maruthavanan s <maruthavanan_s@REDACTED>
 wrote:

Hi,

I want to connect SQLite to ODBC drivers. Is this possible with latest
version?

I was able to successfully connection but when I try to get the columns I
 fail with "no column supported" error.

Thanks,

Marutha

The
Erlang ODBC lib does not currently support Unicode. You will need to
convert Unicode columns as part of your query. For example, by using
ODBC conversion functions:

SELECT {fn CONVERT(unicode_column, SQL_VARCHAR)} "char_column" FROM
table

BTW, blobs are also not in there at the moment.

Robby