[erlang-questions] SQLite ODBC

Robert Raschke <>
Mon Apr 26 14:10:05 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM, maruthavanan s <
> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to connect SQLite to ODBC drivers. Is this possible with latest
> version?
> I was able to successfully connection but when I try to get the columns I
> fail with "no column supported" error.
> Thanks,
> Marutha

The  Erlang ODBC lib does not currently support Unicode. You will need to
convert Unicode columns as part of your query. For example, by using ODBC
conversion functions:
SELECT {fn CONVERT(unicode_column, SQL_VARCHAR)} "char_column" FROM table

BTW, blobs are also not in there at the moment.