[erlang-questions] gathering error reports on a single node

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Sat Sep 5 01:03:56 CEST 2009

I think that should work since error_logger depends on io:format/3 as
shown in  lib/erlang/lib/stdlib-1.16.2/src/error_logger_tty_h.erl.  If
the group_leader isn't set in other processes, they would need to depend
on error_logger output.  If you care about sasl, it seems like it would
need to also have the group_leader set.  It is easier if you set the
group_leader at the top of the process hierarchy though... if that is
possible.