[erlang-questions] gathering error reports on a single node

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Sep 4 23:11:33 CEST 2009

So something like this from the shell then?

[ group_leader(group_leader(), rpc:call(Node, erlang, whereis,
[error_logger])) || Node <- nodes()].

On Sep 4, 2009, at 9:51 PM, Michael Truog wrote:

> That is suppose to be taken care of for you with the
> erlang:group_leader/0.  By default the error_logger uses the tty
> option
> to use stdout which should find its way to your shell, as long as all
> processes doing the error_logger-ing have the same group_leader.  (at
> least that is the way I understand it)

---
fastest mac firefox!
http://wagerlabs.com