[JOB] Looking for an Erlang/OTP developer in Amsterdam
Fri Sep 4 13:04:17 CEST 2009
Texprezzo, a privately owned startup based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, is
looking for a full-time Erlang/OTP developer.
What we ask:
- Several years of professional programming experience, not necessarily
- Strong interest in, and some experience with, developing in and
learning about Erlang/OTP.
- Ability to work unsupervised - good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in English.
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
- Telecom-related technologies, especially relating to SMS
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be among the first employees in a startup
- Competitive renumeration package
- Earn a living doing what you love doing: programming Erlang!
Note: This is a permanent position, at this moment we are not interested in
To apply, please send a CV to
You can also contact me
for more information at the same address, or by telephone on +31-20-3120528.
*The Texprezzo Group was founded in 2008 by a team of experienced telecom
professionals with a wide variety of backgrounds with experience in various
areas related to mobile messaging. Their goal was to create new value with
existing messaging infrastructures as currently deployed by mobile operators
today, thus stimulating a new wave of revenues and end user experience.
The main investors behind Texprezzo Group BV have a long track record in
establishing and creating new technology businesses. An example of which is
recently sold mBalance Group, the leading SMS Routing infrastructure
More information about the erlang-questions