[erlang-questions] Interesting style i haven't seen....

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Sat Oct 31 14:49:00 CET 2009

As already pointed out, this is new stuff, that has to do with
"abstract" modules
(You can find it in beam_emu.c apply_last)

The call corresponds to:
	 apply({dog,"Fido"}, woof, []).

As you can see it is not {dog,woof} !

This feature is just an implementation detail and may change.

/Tony