[erlang-questions] Erlang on Windows from USB

Fabio Mazanatti fabio.mazanatti@REDACTED
Mon Nov 30 18:08:12 CET 2009

Hi Giuseppe,

why didn't you install it directly on your pendrive, instead of copying an
installation from your hardrive? I'm not aware of Erlang's install package
for Windows, but I guess you can point the installation to any drive you
want (that's standard Windows behaviour)...

Cheers,
Fabio Mazanatti