[erlang-questions] Why can't I use variables to denote members of a record?

Michael Turner leap@REDACTED
Sun Nov 29 16:27:32 CET 2009

Sorry, I didn't scroll down far enough to see that there was a download
available at the mentioned trapexit entry.  I'm used to seeing some
indication of attachments in the headers for messages.  And the
erlang.org mail archive didn't have a link for the relevant attachment.

-michael turner