[erlang-questions] Re: [erlang-patches] What's cooking in erlang/otp

Anthony Shipman als@REDACTED
Sun Nov 29 06:19:08 CET 2009

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:07:33 am Björn Gustavsson wrote:
> We have wanted to be more open for a while now, but still
> keep enough control to maintain OTP's reputation for stability
> and reliability. We were not sure how to achieve both goals
> at the same time.
>
> Subversion did not seem to be the answer.
>
> Git and github seem to be the answer.

How does git and github do it whereas subversion fails?

--
Anthony Shipman                    Mamas don't let your babies
als@REDACTED                   grow up to be outsourced.