[erlang-patches] What's cooking in erlang/otp

Brentley Jones the.ajarn@REDACTED
Sat Nov 28 16:54:56 CET 2009

I'm really liking the changes in the public-ness of Erlang as of R13B03; github, proposed updates (pu branch), and now this. All I have to say is keep it up!

On a related note though, what invoked this change?

- Brentley Jones