[erlang-questions] Erlang crypto_drv in R13B02/03 fails to load on amd64-Solaris2.10

Peter-Henry Mander phmander@REDACTED
Tue Nov 24 18:25:49 CET 2009

Minor update: To be absolutely sure, I verified that the same build
environment works for R12B-5, which it does. The crypto_drv.so loads
in R12B-5 on AMD64.