Take ProTest Tools Survey and win Erlang Programming book!

Aniko Nagyne Vig aniko@REDACTED
Mon Nov 23 19:32:31 CET 2009

It has been two years since ProTest (http://www.protest-project.eu) -
an EU funded research project on property based testing and test driven
development - was established. We are preparing for the next phase, and
in doing so need YOUR feedback! Have you heard about Exago, McErlang,
Onviso, PULSE, QuickCheck or Wrangler?  Are you using any of these tools?

By answering these and other questions, you will help influence the
research and dissemination strategies over the next two years, ensuring
that we are right on track to solving your problems and increasing your
productivity. Filling the survey should not take longer than 15 minutes.
Its results will be presented at Erlang conferences and workshops and
made public on the ProTest website (http://www.protest-project.eu).
What's more, all participants are entered into a FREE PRIZE DRAW to win
one of three 'Erlang Programming' books signed by the authors.
So please give us 15 minutes of your time and take our survey before the
14th of December!

It is available at http://surveys.erlang-consulting.com/index.php?sid=87283&lang=en in
the traditional web-based form. You can also take it via IM -  just add:
survey@REDACTED to your google talk / Jabber
buddies and enter "start" (The latter solution is powered by Erlang!!).
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact me on
aniko@REDACTED

We appreciate your time and willingness to help us!

Best Regards,
  Aniko Nagyne Vig