[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang logo licensing and usage examples

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Sat Nov 21 07:31:16 CET 2009

Very long time ago I saw Digital[1] logo rebuilt as an EPS file.
I'd be very glad if Ericsson (or whoever has the legal rights of the
Erlang logo(s)) to provide such vectorized files.

[1]: Digital Equipment Corporation, later acquired by Compaq and HP.

Kenji Rikitake

In the message <a8cee7640911180950t3ce3f7ddw7a231354ddfe3fbb@REDACTED>
dated Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 11:49:52AM -0600,