[erlang-questions] Erlang crypto_drv in R13B02/03 fails to load on amd64-Solaris2.10

Wallentin Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Fri Nov 20 23:25:28 CET 2009

We haven't had time to investigate this problem yet. (Lots of release stuff
going on today).

However, it seems like similar problems exists on opensolaris + AMD64.
For instance:
http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do;jsessionid=a68c8de187c30929fb79755edd017?bug_id=5102797

This would be kind of bad.

I don't have your build log in front of me so I can't see if this is the
case but similar problems has been solved with -fPIC and -shared and not -G
when using gcc on solaris.

LDFLAGS += -shared
CFLAGS += -fPIC

// Björn-Egil