[erlang-questions] Re: [neotoma] [ANN] Neotoma 1.3

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Fri Nov 20 21:09:23 CET 2009

Hi Tony,

For what it is worth: I have implemented a parser for WikiCreole using
Neotoma and it works quite fine. Not sure if that fits your notion of large,
though ;-)

This was with Neotoma 1.1 and right now I am just dying to upgrade to 1.3
and throw out a bunch of code that really has to be inline transformations.

Cheers,
Torben

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann