[erlang-questions] edoc, erlc and dialyser type spec consistency

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Thu Nov 19 13:02:44 CET 2009

I agree with Kostis answers and can also inform you that we are working
on a solution for a) below.

The plan is:
Edoc will then parse and use the same -spec and -type as Dialyzer.
If a file contains both -spec/-type and edoc comments with @spec and @type
you will have to choose which notation to use (as a compatiblity mode) for
already existing edoc markup.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson