[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang IDE

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Wed Nov 18 11:31:01 CET 2009

> ErlIDE is a really good choice and I really recommend it. Try it!

Thanks for that comment! :-)

If I may squeeze a related issue about erlide here... I fully agree
that it's not a solution that fits all needs, but for those that use
it or would like to use it, I would like to ask for a little help:

We have a long list of things to do with erlide. There are only two of
us and there is only so much time. In order to know where to focus the
work, we would like to have your input. (By the way, a big "thank you"
to all users who already are sending feedback!)

If you can spare a few minutes, please go to
http://erlide.uservoice.com/pages/9625-general and enter five things
you want to see in erlide (either because they are missing or because
they are working poorly) or vote for existing entries that match your
wishes.

If possible, please also state how many users you represent, if there
are several at your company (in the body of the post or a comment)

We will use this to set the priorities. The best way to make sure just
your problem will get fixed is of course to also submit a patch. The
second best is a detailed description of the desired use case or if
it's a bug, of a way to reproduce it. Another option is to become a
paying customer: send us a postcard, invite us to a beer or two, put a
good word for us with Santa Claus, that kind of stuff ;-) As a last
resort, we might even accept donations.

Thanks a lot in advance!
best regards,
Vlad